The Hamburg airport is the oldest airport of Germany – and the fifth largest one. Terminal 1 is the latest terminal building of the two existing ones. It was inaugurated in 2005. Amongst others a rainwater utilization system that supplies sanitation and a so called ThermoLabyrinth, which reliefs the climate control system through geothermal energy.
User-friendliness, adherence to the demanded escape route standards in combination with the durability of the systems neessary for airport requirements.
System technology for the door. All mechanic components at the door are perfectly balanced and operate smoothly.
Terminal 1, New building
Architekturbüro gmp Gerkan, Marg und Partner
- Tested acc. to DIN EN 12 209
- Manufactured acc. to DIN 18251-1 Class 4
- Recommended for doors in public buildings and apartment doors with burglary resistance
- Closed, zinc-plated case
- Dead bolt and latch nickel-plated
- Hub with spring hub [...]
ECO Horizon project hinge OBX-20-1531/160
- For rebated doors on wooden, steel or aluminium frames
- With OBX adjustable frame box adjustable in three dimensions
- Inner, firmly rotating axis, therefore no pin protection required
- Wear and [...]
ECO Newton TS-61 Closing force 5 – 6 to EN - SG, ES, ÖB
ECO Newton TS-61
Closing force 5 – 6, tested acc. to EN 1154 (for door width up to 1.400 mm) continuously adjustable. Latching speed, closing speed and back-check continuously adjustable. Same version DIN left and DIN right. Mounting height with [...]
Your direct line to ECO
Our project-team is happy to give you further information about this ECO solution. Do you have a specific request? Or are you interested in further information? Then contact us via the contact form, by phone or by e-mail.
Tel. +49 2373 9276-6092
export( at )eco-schulte.de