The arms are highly cranked and enable the use of electronic key cylinders.
- Tested according to EN 1125, EN 1634, EN 1191
- Can be used according to EN 1125 only in combination with tested lock and door hardware
- Suitable for the use on fire- and smoke control doors according testing
- DIN left / DIN right useable
- Arms highly cranked, suitable in particular for electronic key cylinders and short PZ distances.
- Huge, stable tube (vandalism)
- High-strength screwing of arm and tube
Satin Stainless steel
Silber Aluminium F1 coated
Gear unit: steel zinc-plated