ECO Mounting variants – hinge-opposite side
SR BGX (Hinge-opposite side)
Closing sequence control hinge-opposite side for doors with large profiles (X-Dimension > 92 mm) for ECO Newton TS-61 and TS-51
Not approved for use on fire- and smoke control doors!
- Opening angle: max. 120° (depending on the fold-and frame geometry)
- Minimum size passive leaf: 700 mm.
- Scope of Delivery: The SR BGX is only available as a set incl. door closer and arm. The selection depends on the door dimensions and its function (for example full panic). Please consult our technical support.
- Mounting: Only hinge-opposite side
- Rotational axis dimension: X = 70 mm to 110 mm maximum
- Mechanical hold open: Suitable for the use of mechanical hold open devices. Opening angle decreases when using FKL-BG
- Hinge gap: 1.440 – 2.800 mm
- Slide rail-closing sequence control: The closing sequence control ensures that the door leafs are closingin the correct order. E.g.: the passive leaf first, the active leaf last. When opening the passive leaf, chocks in the active leaf slide rail (mechanical independent from the hydraulics of the door closer) make sure that the active leaf stops as soon as the passive leaf is opened. Tested acc. to EN 1158.