ECO SR III
ECOMounting variants – hinge side
Closing sequence control hinge side for all ECO Newton door closers
- Mounting: DIN left / DIN right usable variably. The DIN direction is choosable on site.
- Opening angle: max. 175° (depending on the fold-and frame geometry)
- Minimum size passive leaf: 360 mm (for TS-41) resp. 400 mm (for TS-61)
- Scope of Delivery: Incl. corresponding cover profile (latching system), mounting fitting parts and fixing screws in Torx.
- Slide rail-closing sequence control: The closing sequence control ensures that the door leafs are closing in the correct order. E.g.: the passive leaf first, the active leaf last. When opening the passive leaf, chocks in the active leaf slide rail (mechanical independent from the hydraulics of the door closer) make sure that the active leaf stops as soon as the passive leaf is opened. Tested acc. to EN 1158.
- Hinge gap: 1.495 – 2.640 mm
*At a shorter distance (1.370 – 1.490 mm), the active leafs profile can be shortened up to 130 mm.
For larger gaps (2.645 - 2.800 mm), please order the additional connection rod VBS ECO SR III.