Closing sequence selector hinge side for ECO Newton TS-61, TS-41 **
- Hold open angle for active leaf: at 160°-175°, an additional assembly work is necessary
- Hold open angle for passive leaf: max. 175° (depending on the fold-and frame geometry)
- Minimum size passive leaf: 360 mm (for TS-41) bzw. 400 mm (for TS-61)
- Scope of delivery:
- Incl. corresponding cover profile and arm for slide rail B for TS-61**
- Mounting: Only hinge side
- Slide rails – closing sequence selector: Ensures that the closing sequence of the passive and active leaf happens in the correct order i.e. the active leaf always closes after the passive leaf. When opening the passive leaf, chocks in the active leaf slide rail (mechanically independent of the hydraulics operating the door closer) ensure that the active leaf stops as soon as the passive leaf is opened. Tested acc. to EN 1158.
** When using the door closer TS-41, the correct arm has to be ordered.