Discover ECO Schulte
We present our entire solution competence around the door. With us you can plan all door types, provide them with design elements and setup networks if necessary. We are happy to develop your personal solution. Let us convince you - we are always there for you.
If you want to learn more, you can watch the video below, view the highlights via the zoom and scroll function directly in your browser or download it here as a PDF.
Now it's getting colorful!
Martin Swora on individualised and coordinated hardware surfaces
- In-house production enables uniformly finished surfaces throughout
- Stainless steel (V2A) - most frequently used in the contract sector
- System-wide PVD surface finishing
- Special designs - for highly corrosive environments
Don't be afraid of EN 13637!
Pascal Wix on electronically controlled escape route concepts.
- New EN 13637 for electronically controlled emergency exits in the harmonisation phase
- EN standards at a glance for escape & rescue routes
- FTI Basic
- Three different technical variants of terminals for equipping emergency exits according to requirements
- EN 13637 – Electrically controlled emergency exit systems
- Slim and attractive terminal design
- Modular design ensures safe installation
Handles for good architecture - and all the trimmings:
Dennis Hogrebe on lever handles in a matching system environment
- Combining perfect system technology with Scandinavian design on the door
- The slender one – SPIRA
- With natural birch bark – NORDIC
- Modern classic – Komé
- Bespoke Design – Individual designs for architecture
- Over 100 years of Scandinavian design
Don't panic, it's easier now!
Tobias Peters on new, compact panic solutions
- ECO GUARDIAN EPN 2000 III – New patented baffle technology reduces release forces
- Mechanical safety
- ECO GUARDIAN EPN 2000 III – with electromagnetic locking device
- ECO GUARDIAN EPN 2000 III – in use
- Electromagnetic locking
- Electronic release
Hygiene concepts for doors:
Dennis Hogrebe on a needs-based hygiene concept for door operation
- Stage 1 – PROTECT Hygienic Coat
- Stage 2 – Free-hand lever handle
- Stage 3 – PROTECT Touch free
Do not touch!
Thomas Schwerdtfeger on barrier-free and touch-free door systems in sanitary facilities and WCs
- Touching nothing is the safest form of hand hygiene
- Lightweight electric motor-driven swing door operator ETS 42 is ideally suited for this purpose
- Two operating modes can be selected - with and without servo assistance
- Control of the WC cubicle